This is the Privacy Statement of:
Masters of Gloves B.V.
Administrative office : Veluwehaven 91, 3433 PW Nieuwegein, NL
Sales and R&D : Nederweg 4, 8870 Izegem, BE
K.v.K. number 68447604.
VAT number: NL8574.47.889.B01.
Masters of Gloves B.V., established and with offices in 3433 PW Nieuwegein, at the address Veluwehaven 91, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
Personal data that we process
We respect your privacy and ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation. This privacy statement describes how Masters of Gloves B.V. handles your personal data.
This privacy declaration relates to the data that we process about customers, visitors to our website, suppliers, applicants for employment and all other relations of Masters of Gloves B.V.
We process your personal data on the basis of the following principles:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which you are a party, or to take action at your request prior to the conclusion of an agreement.
- You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Collection and receipt of your personal data
We collect your personal data because you:
- You use or want to use the products and/or services of Masters of Gloves;
- Have a (business) relationship with Masters of Gloves;
- Fill in or leave your personal data at our company or via other common channels, such as in an e-mail message, on the website or by telephone;
- Visiting the website of Masters of Gloves.
You provide most of the information that we collect from you. Which data is involved, depends on the specific service. In certain cases, we can retrieve the data from our database, so that you do not have to provide the data again each time.
For what purpose we process personal data
We process your personal data exclusively for business purposes, and more specifically for the following actions:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary for the preparation, realisation and execution of the service or agreement;
- To inform you about changes to our services and products;
- To offer you the possibility to create an account (for business contacts);
- To deliver goods and/or services to you;
- To send our newsletter and/or advertisements, promotions and offers;
- If we are required to do so by law or regulation;
- We analyse your visitor behaviour on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor the range of products and/or services to your preferences.
Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name(s), nickname(s);
- Address, postcode and place of residence;
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- (Company) name;
- Address details of your company;
- Your company phone number(s);
- E-mail address(es) of your company;
- Business address of your company
- Names and contact details of your company’s contacts;
- IP Address;
- Data about your activities on our website;
- Internet browser and device type.
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data on website visitors who are younger than 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data being collected on children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at mog@MoGgloves.com so that we can delete this information.
Storage periods of personal data
We keep your personal data as long as necessary in order to provide a correct service. In addition, we shall retain your personal data for the period that we consider relevant in connection with our services. The above-mentioned periods apply unless Masters of Gloves B.V. is obliged to keep personal data longer under a statutory provision.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not provide personal data to third parties other than in accordance with the law, at your request, or to processors who, on behalf of Masters of Gloves B.V., perform certain activities (such as the mail tool provider, hosting party and IT manager).
Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
The website may also contain links to third-party websites. Although these websites have been carefully selected, Masters of Gloves B.V. does not accept any responsibility with respect to these third parties and the manner in which they handle your (personal) data.
You can unsubscribe from cookies by configuring your internet browser in such a way that it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored using your browser settings.
Reviewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Masters of Gloves B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organisation specified by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to mog@MoGgloves.com.
How we protect personal data
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our office staff or via office@MoGgloves.com.
Modification of privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. You can always find the most up-to-date privacy statement at www.MoGgloves.com. By using our products and/or services, you agree to the latest version of our privacy statement. The current Privacy Statement is updated on 1 March 2021.